Final instalment to pay 100% advance tax for Individuals.
1. The date by which employer needs to provide W-2 to the employee of previous year.
2. File individual income tax return (Form 1040) for this year if you did not pay your last instalment of estimated tax by January 15. Filing your return and paying any tax due by January 31 prevents any penalty for late payment of last instalment.
Business must file Forms 1094-B, 1095-B, 1094-C, and 1095-C if filing on paper.
Last date for Corporations to file form 1120 and for S Corps 1120S, Tax Returns.
1. Last day for individuals to File an income tax return (Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ) and pay any tax due.
2. Last day for application for automatic extension of time to file U.S. individual income tax return.
3. Last date for 1st Quarter estimated tax payment for both individuals and corporations.
4. Last date for Partnerships to file a previous calendar year return (Form 1065)and provide each partner with a copy of Schedule K-1 (Form 1065), Partner's Share of Income, Deductions, Credits, etc., or a substitute Schedule K-1.
Last date to file Form 941 for the first quarter, this due date applies only if tax for the quarter is deposited in full and on time.
Last date for 2nd Quarter estimated tax payment for both individuals and corporations.
File FBAR Form 114 electronically with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN).
1. Last date for 3rd Quarter estimated tax payment for both individuals and corporations.
2. For Partnerships - File Form 1065. This due date applies only if you were given an additional 5-month extension.
3. For C Corp and S Corp – File Form 1120 & 1120S, this due date applies only if you timely requested an automatic 6-month extension. Otherwise, see March 15
Deadline to file Individual Income tax return after extensions.
Last date for 4th Quarter estimated tax payment for both individuals and corporations.