a. He/She at any time has held an India passport or
b. He/She or either of his / her parents or grand parents was a citizen of India by virtue of the constitution of India or Citizenship Act, 1955 (57 of 1995) or He / She is a spouse of an Indian citizen or NRI
Government securities or treasury bills.
Bonds issued by a public sector undertaking (PSU) in India.
Shares in Public Sector Enterprises being disinvested by the Government of India.
- Valid passport, Place of birth as India, Valid Visa
- In case of foreign passport Valid passport and any of the following
Place of Birth as India in foreign passport
Copy of PIO / OCI Card as applicable in case of PIO/OCI
- PIS Permission Letter from the respective designated bank
- PAN Card
- Overseas Address Driving License/ Foreign passport /Utility Bills/
- Photograph of Investor.
- Proof of respective bank accounts & depository accounts.